Sunday, May 11, 2008

So,another brother-sister bonding day,yet,again,Syaza.haha.Headed down to the ever-packed Marina during the weekends for the free movie that I chose.It's called CUCI by the way.It's a nice movie instilled with moral values to be learned apart from the humour which was really funny most of the time.Not just merepek humour which create angst in me cos it can really menyakitkan hati orang aje.Local comedy do that;mostly.

So,in conjuction with the malaysia film week and titian budaya thingy,there were movie screening these 3 days from Fri.And some of the cast came to meet the fans.I was late actually and didnt expect to meet HANS ISAAC and AWIE.But I did!haha.Hans was just a few steps away from me and I may be captured by the videoman.haha.All these while,I found HANS ISAAC okay only,just good-looking.But after seeing him just now,...OMG!He's super super HOT! :) I'm going ga-ga already.AWIE looked cute in the movie and I found out something about him.hah.

Oh,I had my perks of guitarfreaks again.hee.I got to play ten songs by playing duo.
I'm better at it now,scoring Ds now instead of Es on Fri eventhough I'm still at the Beginners stage.

My bro got a PATRICK soft toy.

(Anyway,there's this hot Chinese guy standing beside me in the MRT. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment