Sunday, May 18, 2008

Headed down to Hougang Stadium for Maulid early in the morning.I'm actually glad to see the response and happy there's people who appreciate and care for Islam and that they never forget Nabi Muhammad s.a.w.I'm glad,really,really glad.My mum picked to sit at a corner which was directly under the sun and a few steps away from the speaker blasting into my eardrums.Noise pollution,for a good cause.haha.I couldn't take it but after a while,I was immuned to it already.And it was as if all the teachings,prayers and melodious selawat literally touched my soul.I felt insaf tiba-tiba.

Seeing all the ulama present,how they are respected and how great they were,I wish I will be like them.Seeing small kids salam-ing them and pakcik-pakcik peluk and salam them,I wish I was a man.So I could get berkat dorang.Ulama seh,sape tak nak.

The ustaz has a really nice voice.He sounded really nice when he sang the selawat.It was superb.I fell in love with his singing voice.Haha.Voice only eh.Haha.

Truthfully,it was really nice and fun.I hope to be more ringan tulang and ringankan kaki and go to these events.It can make me insaf everytime.If I go to these events always,imagine dah berape kali insaf.Haha.

And oh,I met Nadia(s).Nadia MLA and Nadia Syaqir.I know I shouldn't use that name already.Haha.And after I got home,Hidayah told me she was there too;half of her butt on track,another half on grass.Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment