Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh,David Cook won.I accept that.Even though I want David Archuleta to win.DC is good in a way that he can stretch his voice so well and has that rocker aura.Bu I just feel like shaving his damn beard.Anyway,the winning song is totally a different song from the one they sang.But the song's nice. And it's always this kind of dream/inspirational/winning song that give that kind of power feeling and it really test the singer's vocals to the max.And not everone can give that.

Anyway,while watching the resluts show this morning live,of all the performances I loved the perfomance by ben stiller,jack black and another guy.The one with a veteran singer,i think.They're so funny seh.Jack Black's the best.I feel like shaving off his beard.Menyemak.haha.But then no beard means no jack black.

I need to get my butt out of the house.
I've been slepping alot.And my sleeping hours are distorted now.
GSS is on now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment