Yesterday was a day out with my brother.I know few will go out with a sibling but it was nice though.One disadvantage when going out with a YOUNGER sibling is YOU TEND TO PAY FOR THEIR SHARE.hah.So it's better to go out with an elder sibling.haha.Well,that happened to me too.My elder cousin paid for whatever I want to buy;foodstuff actually.
Anyway,we went to tanjong pagar to search for bestway building cos I won a pair of movie tickets for tommorrow show.It's malay though.So,we got a little sesat due to my bro's direction but I got my direction well.haha.I can be a walking map soon when I managed to read Singapore well.haha.So,he got hungry and got cup noodle and ate it while walking.That's not just hungry,that's KEBULURAN.haha.
Bestway looked a little old and rundown and like a line from senario the movie,
"luar macam setinggan,dalam macam condo."
My exact sentiments.hah.
After that,we decided to get to Marina by taking bus actually.But we ended up walking which took us half an hour just to get to raffles place from tanjong pagar.I know one stop away only seh.tapi takpe.exercise punyer pasal.haha.
And I got to play guitarfreak yesterday with a useful tip from my brother.Eventhough I got Es all the time,I'm better than last time.I was damn stupid nak mampoz.Nak main tapi tak tau macam mane nak main.Dol betol.hah
Grabbed some tees from cotton on and donuts from DF.Yummay. :)
Cant wait for tomorrow.the free movie and more guitarfreaks.
actually I'm looking forward to the arcade more.
No comments:
Post a Comment