The reason I'm not online since the day I resigned NLB job and never update anything anywhere is because there's something wrong with my PC's network card,according to the starhub people,and computer lag which takes forever to load stuff.hah.But now I'm back with...
A NEW LAPTOP!!! :D
hehe.which is million times better and faster and I feel like throwing the two CPUs I have but they're still useable so macam sayang nak buang.hahz.Alah,senang cakap ade sentimental valuelah katekan.haha
Well,nak dijadikan cerite,I need some life without incurring money.Day in,day out,week in,week out, I go through a routined routine.Tuition,tuition,tution. And always getting mad at the kids.But it's a good thing though cos I now have the guts to scold them and show m anger without saying a word even though they tried to get my attention or tried to act funny.I know,waddehell.But even if you raise your voice at them or to someone else,they can easily be influenced,thinking that that action is acceptable when they're angry.
I feel my english marangkrapu.haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment