A second trip to SIM.Hidayah and I headed there to pay our education fees which costs a grenade.hah.I was super hungry the whole time and thought of eating there cos my cousin said the food there is nice as he kept eating there and not at Ngee ann poly even though he's studying there.But ntah,mcm takde selera when we reached there plus hidayah couldnt eat her 'outside' food.So, we headed down to Ang Mo Kio for Banquet.But still no outside food can be eaten there and the place was super empty.So,we decided to see the renovated hawker area and decided to eat there instead.Cos there's sugar cane!! :) SO I ordered us Soto(s) when I realised the hawker seemed familiar and it dawned to me that it was HADY MIRZA'S father. haha. After much analysis on it,I'm pretty much sure he's his father cos of the Mee Rebus.hah.
SO I decided to pack one home to let my mama taste it.The gravy was a little "white" and too nutty.For me,it was okay lah.I still prefer my mum's.hee~.She said hers was recipe turun -temurun.Which means I WILL HAVE TO LEARN TO MASAK MEE REBUS SOON.AND ALSO HER SPECIAL SAMBAL GORENG. hah.
No comments:
Post a Comment