Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I went out the time people go out to work and went home the time people finished their work.But my day was shopping day!With a little test going on early in the morning which I screwed.Hah.I expected it though.

A day out with Hidayah to about five areas the whole day.And now my calves are in stress due to distance covered today.Yeah,my legs are weak.And the best part was to rest at PS's starbucks,after all the walking(I like to sit FYI) waiting for Daffi and updated on our lives and talked about people and Malaysia's politics.Which in my view are nonsense for the time being cos in this current global crisis on rising inflation,shortages and global warming, their unimportant political issues within the government have to be brought up.They should actually focus on issues concerning their people and country instead of just about themselves.For now,at least.I think it's just because of greed and to be on top to replace current PM.

Anyway,the new 9pm chinese drama had some scenes taken in MI.I realised it when I saw thier short preview and interview.They used the volleyball court.Which I think there is one?!Hah.I can't remember.That's how insignificant that place is to me.
The no longer existing bartley campus still rocks.I do remember more things during the 2 ears stay there which are still vivid in my mind that happened 2-3 years ago than the bukit batok campus which was just last year.Oh man,I miss that place.I mean bartley campus.

Haiyah,see all the pakciks again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment