Yesterday was a great day out with the GMs.Even though bad lucks befall on us. Probably it was some curse.Haha.
We picked tghe right time to go back to school cos it was PTM day.Well,it took me some time to figure that out since I was the first one to reach.I saw this malay man at his car,then I thought to myself since when there's a young malay teacher here? Well,maybe he's new.While waiting for Hidayah, I saw a malay man with songkok walking out from theschool compound.ANd again,I thought to myself,since when the malay teachers here pakai songkok?Haha.Soon after,I saw students walking out with their parents which makes me conclude it was PTM DAY.Dang.
After taking SGC and talking to Mr Raj who looked thinner,we headed down to Bugis to punk and then meet Nurul.Her reaction is a little too slow.Haha.So we dined in at our probably favourite murtabak port; ZAM-ZAM.Rahimah and Syaza are their ambassador.lol.
So here's when the bad luck starts.Hidayah had to go off first cos her mum's waiting for her KFC treat samapai tak makan satu hari.Haha.She forgot to bring home her SGC.Dah penat-penat pergi sekolah nak collect,lepas tu lupa nak bawak balik.Then,Nurul's Carlo Rino bag which was okay before this,not much cacat-cela, totally break on her.Like very rabak seh samapai ada dandruff on her right arm.Haha.SO we headed down to Bugis to hunt for her bag.On our way to Marina Square,my pumps did the same to me.Yes the heels terkopek.I felt air coming in from the tapak and I had to be careful when I walk and walk like orang tempang.So we had to hunt for my shoes pulak.Topshop ran out of my shoe size for a particular kind of shoe and the rest had to be sold expensively.Basket.So we headed for URS.And I got an orange pumps which was on sale.And chuck the worn off one.Then,Rahimah's earring dropped.on.the.floor.The best part,the cover(I know nuts about earrings)was stuck at the back of her earlobe.Haha.
Our starbucks moment was full of nonsense and laughter.The funny rhing is, I cant remember what the cause of this nonsense.Tapi best ar.Rahimah's favourite part was Syaza'a terbegik scene.We laughed too hard that I felt like peeing.OMG.Haha.
I want the next outing to come by fast. :))
And today,I slept alot.I woke up at 1030 seh. And my breakfast was baby food.Yes, I'm into them rigt now.It was Farley's rusks.I had 4 of them.The same thing I ate yearsss ago.It's nice thats why I eat. :P
And then I was doing the laundry and in the mean time while waiting for it to finish,I took a rest and eventually I slept.Again.I was barely awake for 3 hours and sleep again to wake up at 3 plus.I was thinking,
Does baby food have "sleeping" agent in them that makes you sleep after eating?I know you will feel tired and lazy after lunch.But this makes me sleep seh.Is that why babies sleep sfter their feeding time?No wonder these days when I've been esating these,I slept early.Dang.
After Asar,my mum and I went to some wedding reception at kampong Ubi CC.It was class.ANd my mum like the music provided.Lagu diorang live abeh classic and berjiwa lagi,mesti lah dia suka.And she told me she want to get them when I get married.Dang.
Sekolah belom habis dah fikir kahwin.Aku nak masok suratkahabr dulu baru boleh kahwin.Nak diinterviu jadi pelajar cemerlang by Hisham Hasim.Chey,cita-cita tinggi dok.Haha.
And we went to another reception.Orang kampung lama dia.So,keluarlah cerita-cerita lama ni.And I was imagining the scenes while they were talking.I got wild imagination you know.Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment