I'm super tired the whole day.But the pakciks made my day.They're funny and merepek today.And somehow today is the day for them to ask me when will I be starting school.I can easily say about more than 5 seh.I wonder why.And today is the day that I got them back with their own jokes especially EC and pakcik G.haha.It felt great seh.And I sense EC will grow old to be like pakcik G.They have similar characters.Fuh.Haha
Time really flies.It's already friday tomorrow.And when next week comes,it will be a week shorter to starting school.And my first lesson,I'll be alone.In the afternoon.Boo.Wonder how my first 3 hour lesson of Maths 1 will be like conducted by an Indian lecturer.Hopefully I can hold on without any distraction.And hopefully I can understand.
I want to get a new phone after my contract ends.I'm torn between sony ericsson and samsung.Probably I'll get SE since I've yet to own one before.So now, it's either G900 or C902.Comtemplating still.
No comments:
Post a Comment