Peak of business tomorrow.My aunt got an order for 500++ pax for some CC event.ANd somehow,I'm involved;accidentally.So that means I have to go back to work.
Yesterday,there's this abang R;one of the EC and gang people talked to me about chingay.It's because I gave him his change of 2 dollars;the old note.
Abang R: Eh,duit lama.
Me: Asal? Nak tukar?
Abang R: tak nak.(And he stares the back of the note)Tau tak chingay dalam gambar ni pagi ke malam?
Me: (stunned for awhile) Hah? Chingay selalu malam ape.
Abang R: salah.Pagi/siang.
Me: Asal?Pasal ni yellow? (the old note was the yellow one)
Abang R: Nampak tak ni?Orang ni pakai cemin mata.(shades,he meant)Mana ade orang pakai cermin mata malam-malam.
Me: (smiles. dalam hati: ye tak ye jugak eh.haha)
I've been feeding myself with chocolates these two weeks.In my fridge,I've got four chocolate BLOCKS.not BARS.That didnt include the finished ones.And I binged on chipsmore and famous amos.All chocolate.ANd now my mouth and jaw hurt probably due to the heat from chocolate.The pain felt like having ulcer at the back of right cheek and I cant open my mouth wide and cant drink cold water or even eat much.That will leave me starving.
I realised my aunt knew most of these pakciks even before running this canteen business.There's one who was primary schoolmates with my uncle.And somehow i find it very interesting when they raked up all these old stories. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment