Again,another day for those people there to ask me when I'll be starting school. I counted this time round.There's seven of them.That pakcik,that pakcik,that pakcik,that pakcik,that abang,that pakcik and that nyonya.My answer : next week, next week,next week.
It was tuition today and I'm not sure about next week onwards tuition days.Need to reschedule everything again and include floorball trainings with SIM and the alumni;if they happen to confirm one.And oh,I saw walking mannequins.They're blonde westerners.From the back they really looked like mannequins with that reddish skin and very shiny blonde hair.I can't stop looking.Not because they're good-looking(I dont think so) but thir really shiny hair which looked like wigs.Haha
I think my true love is for biology.And I actually hate it.Well,that was four years ago.I like to know about human body and food intake affecting the body system.I think it's cool lor.I always loook forward to every week's strait times' mind,body and soul section.And read everything.And then advise people on that they should or should not eat and how it can affect them.So,what job profession is that?
But what am I taking now?About economy and maths.But I still like it though.
I need to re-starhub all my services.
No comments:
Post a Comment