Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One day down,six more days to go.And it will have to go quick enough.:P
Fasting,I mean.I have to pay back before this coming Ramadan comes.And first days are always a toture.I woke up at 5 this morning after months and months or maybe more than a year not waking up at 5(even for school last year I woke up at six).No appetite,still sleepy and extra sleepy throughout the day.Hah.Inclusive of headaches and tummy growling due to the very lack of food in my stomach.But my iman tetap teguh ye,nafsu makan hari ni tak melampau macam semalam.haha.All these results in me not having mood and feel very lazy and tired of hearing old people nagging,so I got my headphones and be a DJ for an hour or so to deafen the talking people and to relieve stress a little while pintal-ing curry puffs.Soothes my bleeding and deafening ears.

Ada pakcik tu saw me on the road this morning.When I met him at the canteen after that,he told me that and thought of giving me a lift on his SCOOTER.haha.very funny ar.

I need to change my stress reliever.And I think I have found a way instead of binging on junk especially chocolates.or even shopping cos money is needed to buy these things.SO I decided to stop several stops away from my house bustops(well,not to far lah.) And walk or stroll back home.Quite nice seh.I did it just now from Istiqamah mosque.My pace was so super slow that an old couple who were brisk-walking at their ages' speed overtook me lah.hahaha.Buat malu budak sekarang je.

No comments:

Post a Comment