Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yesterday was quite a hectic morning cos the men all rushed to have nasi briyani when they heard my aunt was selling it yesterday.It was selling fast though.And pakcik M and gang,for the first time ever,they all were paying AT THE SAME TIME.And from only pakcik M who always tease me,now all of them da pandai kacau orang.And he asked me to wear make-up including lipstick cos I looked pale.haha.And the other one tried to trick me by paying using folded malaysian ringgit.Luckily I was sharp enough to notice it before accepting it from him.Ape tidak,hari-hari tengok duit.haha.

Before,I used to calculate things by writing on the table using my finger and it was my trademark.Now,my calculator is in the air.I subconciously looked up while muttering numbers.haha.And dorang yang kurang asam looked up to see what I was looking.I dunno how it happens.haha

Visited my uncle cos he was sick.short of breath,heart pumping fast.Like it happened to me 4 years ago.It must be the stress level he's having and his diet control.He's such a health freak.No sugary stuff for him.With exception,if it's from fruits which are complex and need more time to convert to simple sugar.He must have a lot of rest and no vigourous exercise for him for the time being.Hopefully,he heeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment