Econs yesterday was deadly.
I dunno what the hell i was writing.within the point or out of point.
The two girl beside me were writing such long long essays and seemed to be confident of their answers.
N me, I kept wondering what they were writing in that essay.
Confirm fail.
Headed marine parade then.
Today too. :)
Went to the library to study and played this hexagon thing at the first level.
We failed to fix the hexagon puzzle.
How irritating that thing is.
I wasn't really studying..
But I played this "Counting the mercz n BMW game."
fun but tiring. Cos my neck hurts due to tilting my head too much to look out for the cars.
That area there's lots of overly rich ppl..
Yesterday's finding: 101 mercz
60 BMWs (Time: 1.50pm- 4.30pm)
Today's findings: 77 mercz
25 BMWs (Time: 11.32am- 1.20pm)
So,ya there u go.
I wasn't diligently doing the counting around the clock..like every second looking out for the cars..
I do take breaks in between and missed some of these cars..
There are lot more cars on the road than these given ones.
Haiz . Rich rich ppl.
*psst.
Raudah,I noe wat u've been doing..
Muahahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment