Finally cross country is over.Too many events in such short term.As I've said yesterday,I didn't run for 3.2km competitive run.Many people thought that I purposely bandaged my ankle to avoid running.Even teacher.Well,I was fated to have sprained ankle,what to do..Well anyway,sice I was not running,Dee asked me to join her in road marshal thing,so I agreed.Instead of getting to sit down and wait for the people to run, we ended up walking about 4km plus 1.8km car ride from Mr Ram.I might as well just run for 3.2km sey.I think I was the only one ever walk in marcritchie reservoir's jungle track wearing slippers and got my feet all dirty and smelly.But the walk there was really nice with the slopes up and down.We were walking so leisurely that once we reached our checkpoint,Syaqir the first competitive runner reached that point same time as us.That's how slow our pace were.But we have fun.Real fun.
Remember the old man I talked about in the previous entry? Well,I saw him again today. The minute I saw him,I started to giggle to myself,alone.Yes,alone.I can't possibly giggle alone for no reason rite?People may think that I 'm mad.So i took out my phone and started pressing the keypad in the create msessage page and smiling.So,people will think that I was smiling because of the message I read.Haha.How lame.But seriously,that old man has mental illness. Today,he didn't wear the hat with the black bird.Instead,he wore a red colour hat with two horns sticking out like a devil with a turtle lying flat in the middle of the two horns.Like that day,he talked to himself. Poor thing.
Surprise,surprise,surprise.I got myself a new handphone,finally after waiting for so long.My elder brother gave us the whole family a treat at desa kartika restaurant and bought for me and my younger brother handphones.Thanks bro! :)He even asked us to picked the phones that are much expensive around $200+ with a new line.He paid for everything.thanks again.
No comments:
Post a Comment