Urggghhh!!!
Damn it la.I have to run for the cross-country this saturday.I was forced,really forced by Mr Azlan to run for the cross country under the copetitive category."Fadlinah,I noe u can run.Go now n sign up".Reluctantly I dragged myself to Mr Ser to sign up.Haiz.I thought I could join the rest to walkn take our own sweet time to reach the finish point.But no.Plus,I don't know where the hell is Macritchie Reservoir.
Somehow suddenly I feel so so sick n don't feel like running.Urrghhh.
Today,Bahas.Raudah replaced me. thinking it over,I realised that I don't know how to talk. I can't imagine myself debating n how it sounds like.
Confirm it sounds ugly.But I will help them in rebutting by giving them passing them papers with ideas.N good luck minah jambu!
After school,we're going over to Hidayah's house for a movie marathon.WEEEE~. Sorry gals n guy(isk) for not having the pirate of the carribbean 2's dvd.I was searching high n low for it and to know later on that my uncle brought it home.Sorry.But I'll get it back soon n we'll watch it soon ya?
Parent teacher meeting tomorrow.Ihope I won't need to meet the principal.It wil be disastrous.
I really hope not.
Pleeaaassee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment