Finally,It's over.Luckily the teachers didn't say much as they didn't know what to say. I just met Mrs Wong n Mr Raj. Mr Raj is very nice.He know I can get AO but purposely didn't give me.
Never mind. Just work harder for it.
Guess what? I sprained my ankle!!! Yeay!! I'm not running tomorrow. But I do turn up for attendance n have fun with the rest.I'm gonna wrap my ankle with bandage. But if they don't believe,I'll let them examine my ankle cos it's true that I sprained it not just an act.
Yesterday I saw something hilarious.While walking towards the bustop at hougang interchange, as usual there's a lot of people waiting for the same bus as I was.I saw this old,stout man wearing something like a muslim kind of songkok, usually the round and white in colour kind.
I just ignore lah. The bus came n we approached it to board including the old man. Something about him caught my attention.On his so-called songkok, there stood a little black bird toy!
It was sticking out on top of his hat and was the centre of attraction.I was directly behind him moving to the back of the bus and I saw the passengers were laughing,giggling n some were stunned to see that black bird.Hoho.But the old man wasn't affected by the stares. I think he has some kind of a dementia or mental disorder cos he was like talking to himself n shouting aloud for dunno what reasons.And people will always be people,just stare and not do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment