No school for MI today..
due to the day off for polling day.
Like what only.Pick a day which is in the middle of the week and the shortest school day.
N it seems no different from a school day.
Before u know it, the school day is over n u r on ur way home if there's school today.
Now,I'm cracking my brain to do 2nd draft of EOM.
N hand it in tomorrow when I only get it back yesterday while most of the rest got it last week.
Hummpph..
No fair.
N this friday is racial harmony day.
Wearing SARI. I think.
Tat will happen only if Kanthan brings it tomorrow.
N there's PE on that day.
Wonder if we'll do PE on Friday.
Well,definitely there will be cam-whorring session.
This semester will n gonna be a hectic one.
With all those celebration like national day n teachers' day..
N upcoming promos in about 2 months..
N PW left hanging in the air...
N the promos is very very important..
If fail, out u go n be gone..
If pass, see u in bukit batok..
Gosh, it worries me a lot.
Cos I 've not been doing much in these little time.
I'm off doing my PW..
Wish me luck. :)
I love TVXQ!!!
Max..*melts*
No comments:
Post a Comment