Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hohoho...
Got myself busy today doing house chores and not studying.
I did the laundry twice,heavy load sia..
Swept the floor..
N opened a durian..ON MY OWN..
Yep..tough huh? :p
The durian initially has nice poky texture..
But once I used the chopper n kept chopping n chopping n chopping..
It was terribly ugly..bits n pieces of the durian skin flew here n there..
But I managed to cut it open..
Yeay.. :)
It was originally from a village in Johor..
By my sis-in-law-to-be..
Super nice pls..

World cup now has reached the semi..
I really hope PORTUGAL wins the cup..
yesterday's match was..tough..i must say..
Both teams'defence were good..
Even after extra time, it was 0-0.
It was said that England's bad at penalty.
Sure enough,they lost to PORTUGAL 3-1.
Cristiano Ronaldo got the team in..
Ricado(i think?) is a super duper goalkepper..
Loved him..he saved the day.. :0
All the way PORTUGAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment