Saturday, July 08, 2006

Had been going out these 3 days.
Today,head to toh tuck for malay A.
Sianzz..
Den to Bugis.Heard that the finalists for Singapore Idol were there.
But we didn't bother to check them out.Confirm a lot of people.
Too bad.Syaza couldn't see Hady Mirza. Hee~

On the way there,there's a lot of weird interesting things i see.

1) After boarding 173 towards clementi from school, there's dis foreign couple. Most probably korean/japanese like dat.They boarded at the same bus at the same busstop. But they were behind me.When the bus suddenly jerked,this foreign lady quickly cling onto hand rail or something like dat. N voila! Bushy black forest sia.She's wearing sleveless lady blouse. I was super shocked.Some more,she was in front sitting on the seat that faced the people behind.What a show.

2) In the MRT,there's another foreign family. The little boys are soooo cute.I kept looking at them. Somehow, I saw this lady,the foreign's family friend,not letting her daughter see something. She said "No,No.shameful." So,I was searching for what she was talking about. N voila again! The elder little boy just urinated into dis transparent small plastic assisted by the mother. Ewww. How gross. N the mother can even tie it up n put it into one of the pockets of her children's stuff bag.N she fed him drink again after urinating and she seemed to be forcing him to drink lar. Plus,before they alight, she took out dis baby biscuit and gave her son without cleaning her hands ater u noe wat.eee..gross.

3) Still in the MRT,on the opposite row of seat,there's dis botak boy playing with dis little monster soft toy. He was playin pretend fighting game alone. The funny thing is he put the soft toy in between his legs n really tucked it in. N whenever the toy slipped out a bit,he pushed it in real deep. haha. Seems like a desperado.

4) In the MRT still,after city hall station,there's not many people left.I was still standing and overheard two person talking,one lady,one man. Since the city hall area the MRT is underground, I was able to see my reflection.Through the mirror,I was able to see that person talking,the man. The person in the reflection mouth's movement looked like the same to the man talking. To my super suprise, the man is a lady.Yes.Serious my god. She really sound like a man. Especially the laugh. Even worse than a man's laugh. Oh god.

5) this one's shameful.A madrasah girl was holding hands with her boyfriend in her school uniform. SCHOOL UNIFORM,i repeat. Such a disgrace to the school and the community. A madrasah student is pictured to be a decent,innocent,polite,well-mannered student. Well,that's not what it looks like now. Wonder what's the world turning into.

National library is useless. So high and huge but can't use it for study. What the hell. We can't use the resource/reference area for study.N wanted us to study at the study lounge. If it is big,never mind. But this is super,super small.it's like only 1:1000 of the whole building.N it was full just now. N the rest of the levels were generally empty.

Finally, settled down at bras basah MAC to study. N I finally got to study mode.FINALLY.
I found out that there are more BMWs there than Mercz.
Rich rich people.

No comments:

Post a Comment