Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sad news.
Another malay multi-talented actor from Malaysia,this time round, passed away this morning.
Just got to know it after watching the news.His name is Hani Mohsen.
Heart-breaking news.I kept imagining his face and sill could not believe tha he's gone though I've no blood relationship with him.He passed away at the age of 41 due to heart attack. However,he looked younger than his age.
About two weeks ago, one of Singapore's comedian-cum-actor passed away too.Ishak Ahmat is his name.

Gosh.This thursday is bahas day(debate).N i am the fourth speaker.
Though the topic given is actually easy,I can't guarantee that I am able to speak well.
I'm not the bahas-y kind.I may just stutter what I am supposed to say though the audiences are just my classmates n usually I don't have any difficulty blurting things out aloud during lessons.
Well, I don't care actually. I just wann aget this thing over and done with.
Blah.

Playe badminton today.Yippee.I love it.Especially when my opponent is Yichuang.
Her skills are good I tell ya.N we had a fast game each serve.
Well,I can't wait to have more badminton session. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment