Saturday, August 02, 2008

Stay home Saturday for me though initially thought of going out after I was done with house chores.But there's too much to do,so I skipped it.Oh,yes,I did EXTREME house chores today.MOrning call to the toilet and decided not to go back to sleep and started doing laundry.Two rounds of it.Then,I swept the floors,mopped the kitchen and service balcony(I find the rest of the house too big to be mopped so I decided not to),washed both toilets,cleaned my entire room(habok berlambak,tak leh angkat seh),shifted the furniture in my room around.Well,the long cupboard only but it was tiring cos behind the long cupboard there's alot of junks that was there.No wonder everything always go missing.Haha.plus habok lagi.Cleaned my dressing table full of tissues,hairfall and patches of powder.Damn berhabok like it was last Ramadan I last cleaned it.Hoho.I've yet to touch the wardrobe.It is in a huge mess.All my clothes are jumbled up.I cant find the one I want to wear always.Only after cleaning it(everytime),I will find clothes yang "eh,baju ni dah lama tak pakai eh".haha.I'll leave it for tomorrow then while doing tomorrow's round of laundry.And I've yet to fold today's pile of dried laundry.I wonder if there's such thing as DRIED LAUNDRY.Haha.

Wah,it's a heartache to see that I need to buy books for school and each cost average 50 dollars.WTH.Most likely I will buy Maths and Stats lah.The rest I'll look for alternatives.Hehe.You know,I know lah eh.Haha.

School's on Monday afternoon.AFTERNOON.My epok-epok business time.Good lah.My thumb is now in pain already with all the pintal-ing I did before this.Time for it to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment