Monday, August 11, 2008

Abang Ardi's wedding went well yesterday despite my un-involvement in the rewang.Cos the already have too many kakitangan.If my kakitangan masok,it will turn into a chaos.Haha.

Met Hidayah when we reached there and her aunt said she mati-mati want to wait for me to come.So sweet.:) Both of us wore black.My initial plan to wear purple had to be discarded cos I have no matching scarf.So,black lor.And I realised I'm lacking of baju kurung.And I still keep the ones bought years ago.There's one bought during Sec 1.I think I can still wear it,but confirm it's tight lah.See lah,too many cotton ons already.hoho.

Went over to the girl's side and had teh tarik lah.Sedap tau.And back at Bedok and lepak kat bawah block with Syaza.Syaza saw the berkat we gave at her house and turned out my cousin is her father's colleague.Haha.We found out only after I reached home.

And today's class was okay.Recap on functions and economic functions.Basically on cost, in math terms. And UOL students at SIM have a grandmother over at London. :)She's the programme director for SIM-UOL.

Minachi's funny pronounciation for today is:

FIXED COST = FIX-TER COST :P

Wedding pics.


The Blackies.


Kakak ipar and I.


Nervous nampak sangat.


Happy giler seh lepas bala.


See the big guy move. :P


Pengantin Baru.


Moving off to my side.


His family picture.


& this is mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment