Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day! including those whom I dont really care much too.
Didnt bother to go back school since I've no purpose.

I had a weird dream last night.I woke up feeling weird and scared and I woke up later than I usually do.
1)I dreamt I pass my BTT(padahal semalam baru book.)
2)I dreamt I've got weird school project mates.(the thing is,UOL dont have any projects.)
3)I dreamt of being in the school lobby which seemed as if there's a graduation going on when I was running away from my wierd mates.(in reality,there is.SIM-RMIT.But the setting in my dream nicer.hehe)
4)I dreamt that a PAKCIK menggatal with me in the lobby's sofa(there isnt any actually) when I was emo-ing about my weird mates.(Deja vu.Happened today;morning and night.But I know they were just teasing.)

I cant wait sleep in longer on Monday.Ive not sleep in on a weekday for a long time.Some more,it is the first day of fasting;so hopefully I can sleep in and enjoy the school holiday. :) Prolly exercise too.I hope.Seriously in need to lose the damn babats.Haha.

I wanna go John Little EXPO sale!!! Must tarik along someone.Maybe my brother's a good choice.So he can help me carry all my stuff.Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment