I love STATS please.Ooh,my forte.I cant wait to learn more of STATS but not Soci.Boo.
How the hell am I gonna sit for the class tests when I know nuts about Soci.Haiyo.And the lecture's a bore.
Bern Ong told a joke about some students who cant make it for maths.Like they've forgotten their Sec 1 math.
Example:
sin x =
n
si
six
Haha.Damn funny lor.And he added that they have the cheek to teach tuition to some upper secondary students.Haha.And that they ever approached him to ask for help in their student's unsolved questions.Haha.
So,today met up with Hidayah at Queensway to get her netball shoes.Toured the first level countless rounds and settled for the shoes in the shop that we didnt even step in while touring.Haha.Oh,I told a white lie.Cos I want to avoid more nonsense from the shopkeepers.Hidayah told them she's in NTU when they asked her where she's schooling.So when they turned their attention to me,I said the same.I thought it would end there fullstop.But no,he continued asking what course and whther it was engineering.I quickly answered BUSINESS.Hahaha.Pandai seh aku.hahaha.Most common answer lah.haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment