Given a choice,I would go to school and sit in for 3 hours rather than going to work early in the morning.Cos I could feel the lethargy barely 1 hour I stepped in to work.Whathehell me.
Some pakciks missed me.Whatthehell.And according to my aunts,during my absence,the crowd was not like when I'm there.So,hidayah,dah ternyata kita ni bawak orang masok kedai selalu.haha.
Oh ya,met hidayah finally yesterday.well,it was a very last minute plan and quite a short one cos I had tuition after that.So,we met at bugis cos she wanna buy a SCHOOL BAG.(teringat syarmeennye joke.haha)And I bought cardigan and dresses.on impulse actually.Since I reached there early and I was hungry,I had my lunch at BK beside bugis street while waiting for her.I sat by the glass window near the toilet.Guess what I saw?
MONDOK LIVE LAH SIAK!
basket nye mondok.And bodoh me,had my head turned to my left when I sensed something's moving outside.And I saw it lor.It went over a little basket and hid behind the huge bottles beside it(the ones that youcan see in carrefour PS) for quite some time.Mujurlah,I finished my fries and burger.Otherwise,it will go wasted.And luckily the mondok wasn't standing behind the glass window beside me and stare at me.Aku muntah seh nanti.
Happy National Day!
yang ke-43rd!
and also selamat pengantin baru kepada abang sedara ku,ABANG ARDI, yang akan bernikah selepas asar aku rasa;yang tinggal berdekatan dengan syaza di bedok south; dan aku harap syaza dapat menemani aku hari ahad ni dan bukan hari ni pasal dia mau join orang pekerja asing yang berjantina jantan dan berkulit gelap untuk tengok bunga api di esplanade bersama rahimah dan keluarga mertuanya; dan pasal aku tau aku akan rasa bored besok.
lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment