first day was okay though it felt quite weird being in this kind of environment after years of being in uniform and small classes and in school uniform.The turnout just now was overwhelming.I could easily estimate about 120++.And I've got Maths 1 set of lecture notes and past year papers.And I dont think there's a need to buy the books cos the lecturer didnt mention anything about it just now.And speaking of who,the lecturer is a SHE.Aci pakai sari lah.Haha.Accent pekat melekat.
One example, for x (as in for all values of x) sounded like ForEx (foreign exchange).
Aiyah,they actually sound the same but how come when other people say it I can distinguish the difference and not her?haha.
Wednesday is my second day of school.Julie's first.Hoho.And we'll be together the whole day cos we purposely tak the same modules on the same day.And I hope to visit SP during the 4hr break and eat their chicken rice and qo queensway.I decided to get another slipper instead of sneakers.But then again,I see first.Later,beli banyak-banyak nanti tak pakai.Simpan sampai kuning.Boleh seh buat hantaran.haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment