Friday, August 15, 2008

I've schooled for two weeks so far.Damn fast seh.And I feel very kecoh if I dont keep up with the extra readings and personal revisions.Truthfully,I dont know what the hell is sociology.2 lectures already and I dont really quite understand.Probably cos it's very new to me.

The pakcik there kept asking where I've gone the past two days.Rindu sangat ke pe?haha.One of the young pakcik(I dont know whether to call him pakcik or abang,so I dint call him anything.lol) labelled me biskot. Pasal sekejap ada,sekejap takde. Macam biskot.Then I asked,biskot ape? Biskot oreo.I just smiled lah thinking betul lah apa dia cakap.Then I realised it's not Oreo.It's Chipsmore.My mum told me.

Now you see it,now you don't.

Ape je seh dia tu.Main shoot aje.

And I conversed with them main asal boleh je.Macam dorang tu around the same age as me.But I dont do that to the abangs there.With them,I'm more formal.Haha.Only the elders.Harap-harap jangan cepat tua sudahlah.Haha.

I can feel the excess fat in me.So I'm planning to run tomorrow morning.Do sit ups cos all my excess like to stay in the tummy.Buncit habis punye.Haha.And then drink orange juice.So by the time I reach home,I will berak.Haha.

Ni plan bagos punye. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment