Full school day today.4hour break between 1130-330.And both of us went to SP to eat and do homework.Kinda.Yes,homework.First day of econs lesson already have homework. WHat I learn today is the same as 3 years ago only a little bit more on the production possibility frontier which took us a really long time to absorb and digest.Even though it involves really really simple math.Whathehell me.And in the afternoon,we had sociology which was boring and made me sleepy.I kept dozing off while writing notes and I ended up scribbling things.I could hear him talk in my dream and I wanted to write notes and then i realised I dozed off earlier and the so-called notes was gone.the info flew to dont know where lah.hah
Alot of funny things happened today.too much too mention.But it was great lah. :)
the journey werent great.the journey to and from school.forever packed.Maybe I'll hate wednesdays.
Anyway,got some hot guys in afternoon class leh. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment