Julie and I almost spent 12 hours in school today,never stepping out of it in between.And thank you Julie for accompanying me all day long until breaking of fast. :)
I managed not to doze of during soci class because I can't afford to seh.Classes now are different from last time.So cannot miss anything.Though I awned away alot of time,glancing at the clock when it will be break time,looking around at the rest of the class,tried to absorb things eventhough the lecturer just read off the slides.
Oh,and during the discussion period,we gossiped about "taufik" in class who i then realised look more like firdaus.your firdaus,hidayah,the mannequin.haha.And while the discussion were going on,we cracked our brains to modify the lyrics of UNFAITHFUL by RIHANNA.It was my fault lah cos I started it and Julie decided to write it down.It was about shopping anyway.
We saw another hot short guy in the library.My height lor at most.haha.And we learnt how to potocopy papers.haha.Our lesson during the 4 hour break. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment