dah malam lah,gi tido lah aku.
Besok dah sekolah.Ok tak,petang ni sekolah.
Excited sikit je.
Went to City Plaza(I know,of all places City Plaza?!) to collect Arnold's cos I had this donation ticket.When else can I take it if not today?Coming weekends ate already booked.And Ramadan's the next.So, I went today lor.With my brother(Geylang's not a safe place to go alone already).You know lah right.Dunno,go there youself.See the crowd.
Lunched in mid afternoon at Banquet eventhough we already had Arnold's in hand.Tu untuk bawak balik.Kesian mak bapak kat rumah.:P
I think I'm not gonna bu the NIKE bag at queensway.Cos I fell in love with the ADIDAS one which is cheaper and bought it right away.Bought my dad an ANTA brand bag.(he wants that pattern,so I buy lor).Luckily it's ANTA and not ERKE.ANTA sounds nicer.lol.
Now I want sneakers,a more formal-er slip-ons like birks and running shoes.which I shall delay till after Ramadan.
Oh,I pakced my bag already.First day of school.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment